http://861809.rajce.net/Hallyu_Logo/images/Hallyu_Final_-_Blue.jpg






Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three Years Of The PSP

  PSP Fanboy has put together an excellent slide show looking at the various achievements and events surrounding the PSP. The slide show marks the third year anniversary of the PSP's launch.
  I picked up the PSP the first day it was released. At the time there was nothing like it available, portable media on such a generous screen for a reasonable price was unheard of at the time. As the months went on and the novelty began to wear off I used my PSP less and less. I am not a huge gamer, I mostly purchased the PSP cause I liked it and wanted a portable media player. I did end up purchasing a couple UMD's and converted a couple videos to watch on it, but I never did utilize the system to is full potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter