http://861809.rajce.net/Hallyu_Logo/images/Hallyu_Final_-_Blue.jpg






Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome To Hallyu Technology Notepad

  Welcome to Hallyu Tech! My name is Henry Finn and I am a 3rd year student at the University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Canada. I am majoring in Economics and minoring in East Asian studies. Currently I am talking a year off from my economics degree to build on my Korean language skills. Currently I am studying at Soonchunhyang University in Asan, South Korea. If you want to learn more about my life in Korea check out my personal blog: Almost Urban.
  I am passionate about technology, but like most people I don't care for tech sites that assault my brain with page after page of new cell phone releases and irrelevant Apple patent filings. I hope that Hallyu Tech will bring a more interesting and thoughtful approach to new tech, tech related lifestyles, and tech trends. If you have not noticed yet I have gradually replaces the word 'technology' with a more manageable short form 'tech'.
  Once again diverging from the mainstream tech news the content of Hallyu Tech will move in sync with my geographic location. Thus altering the trends, trade shows, and lifestyles being posted.
  Whether you are here looking for the newest tech, engaging ideas, or pictures of the Phillips girls from KES, I welcome you to throw down a bookmark, comment, or kick back and enjoy the free content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter